Thursday, January 13, 2011

Salutations Is My Fancy Way of Saying Hello

Yes, that is a Charlotte's Web reference. Five points to Gryffindor. I am excited to work with you this semester in all things ELA and hopefully some things not so ELA.

I hail from Brooklyn, but I am originally from St. Louis - home to the greatest baseball player in the history of the game i.e. Albert Pujols. I am a cinephile (my fancy way of saying that I love movies) and, consequently, addicted to Netflix. After a hard day of work, nothing is more soothing to listen to than Billie Holliday or Blind Willie McTell.

I am already learning a lot about you through your blogs. They are very impressive. I will do my best to participate in your virtual classroom just as much a I will be in your actual classroom. 

Alright, lunch break is over. See you in 103.

No comments:

Post a Comment